Recent Job Openings
Executive Director - CLOSED
Habitat for Humanity of Kanawha & Putnam in Charleston, West Virginia (HFHKP) has an exciting opportunity for a results-driven professional to lead, manage and nourish our growth and strategic planning. The Executive Director (E.D.) is the organizational leader responsible for envisioning, communicating, and leading innovation to keep the organization viable, growing, and responsive to the housing needs of Habitat homebuyers.
The E.D. represents HFHKP within the local community, promoting Habitat’s mission and overseeing the performance of the affiliate in accordance with regulatory compliance policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- has experience working, leading, and motivating a unique mix of volunteers and paid staff;
- is an experienced nonprofit executive with good technology skills and proven leadership ability;
- has a record of success with marketing, fundraising, community engagement and collaboration;
- is comfortable with public speaking and will enthusiastically convey a passion for our organizational goals and philosophy; and
- has experience managing paid staff as well as working with governing boards in developing an organization’s plans, mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives.
How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications.
Applications were accepted through January 31, 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Habitat for Humanity of Kanawha and Putnam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.